Certificate in Business Intelligence
What's Special about this Certificate Program in Business Intelligence?
This program is designed for professionals who want to dramatically improve business intelligence (BI) analysis and reporting. You will develop the skills to design front-end dashboards that strategically connect to back-end relational databases.
- Eliminate Guesswork
- Business Intelligence models and techniques can drive fact-based decision making, ensuring that everyone in the company is making strategic decisions based on the right information.
- Better and Faster Decisions
- BI applications can provide you with rich and up-to-date information, resulting in a dashboard that is aligned with business objectives and key performance indicators.
- Turn Data into Knowledge
- Learn how to turn raw data into useful information, using BI systems to convert customer behavior information into insights and opportunities to improve the customer experience.
Steve Wong, MBA (co-faculty director)
Steve teaches graduate-level courses in business analysis and business intelligence at the Robinson College of Business. He has extensive experience in statistical analysis and the implementation of business intelligence strategies. Steve also has corporate leadership experience at major corporations including LexisNexis, AT&T, and IHG.
Satish Nargundkar, Ph.D. (co-faculty director)
Satish is an award-winning professor specializing in business analysis and modeling, business intelligence, and the decision sciences. He is also an LSS Master Black Belt with an extraordinary track record in teaching and consulting. He is the past recipient of the Excellence in Teaching Award from Georgia State University’s J. Mack Robinson College of Business.
(Who Should Attend)
- Individuals interested in developing a deep understanding of business intelligence and analytics
- Individuals who want to earn a business intelligence certification
- Individuals who are responsible for planning and leading business intelligence and Big Data projects
- Individuals who want to advance or change their careers by obtaining a business intelligence certification
- Teams who want to work together with IT to drive business intelligence and analytics for their organization
- Effectively apply business intelligence applications – Microsoft Excel, SQL Server, Tableau
- Use BI systems to turn raw data into useful information
- Integrate business information and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Lead BI/Big Data projects for your organization
- Bring measurable improvements in marketing analytics, customer experience, and operational efficiency
Upcoming courses will be posted soon.
Palisades Business Complex
5909 Palisades Building D, Ste. 100
5909 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Georgia State or LSS Student/Alumni Registration
- General Registration
Note: Fee covers tuition, books and materials, coffee breaks, wireless Internet, on-site IT support, and parking on-site.
Upon program completion, you will receive a Certificate in Business Intelligence.