Partners for Excellence
Partners for Excellence (PAEX) Program
New for 2014! The Partners for Excellence (PAEX) Program customizes the university’s executive education programs and services in a way to best benefit small and mid-size companies. When you decide to purchase a one-year membership in the Partners for Excellence (PAEX) Program, a team of business and innovation experts will be assigned to help you grow your business. Together, we will help you:
- Identify Strategic Priorities
- The PAEX Team helps you identify and solve a strategic issue that is critical to the future of your business
- Develop Your Top Talent
- Your key employees will have access to high-quality executive certificate and digital badge programs
- Accelerate Profitable Growth
- Your PAEX Coach will meet with you every month to measure progress and identify adjustments
Upcoming PAEX Information Sessions
- Tuesday, December 2, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Refreshments and parking provided.
- Wednesday, December 10, 12 noon – 1:30 p.m.
- Refreshments and parking provided. Register for either session
To schedule a one-on-one meeting with a PAEX business expert, call the Georgia State Buckhead Center at 404-413-7300.
Our Partner School
The Partners for Excellence Program (PAEX) is presented in partnership with the Fundação Dom Cabral Business School (FDC) in Nova Lima, Brazil. The program has had a tremendous impact on Brazilian mid-sized companies by assisting them in implementing a management model focused on improving their results and increasing their competitiveness. By gradually building knowledge and exchanging experiences, PAEX members discuss their business models and put management and strategic tools into practice while being assisted by talented and practice-oriented professors. Our partnership with FDC affords American companies the same opportunity.